Why Are You Always Picking The Wrong Mate?
When it comes to relationships, oftentimes we choose the wrong person. You may be thinking; I am an “intelligent” person. Why do I continue to make “unintelligent” decisions when it comes to choosing the right person to be in a relationship with? Here are some tips on why people make the wrong decisions when it comes to choosing the right person.
Click here to find out more:
What Attraction Is All About
- Attraction – the physical likeness you have for someone based on appearance or personality or both.
- Reflect on past relationships and/or your current one. What qualities are most attractive to you? Separate your likes from your dislikes and see if the likes outweigh the dislikes.
- What attracts you? Confidence, “bad boy” behavior, intelligence, codependency or a great sense of humor?
How to Focus on Love in a Positive Way
- Been hurt by love in the past? Focus on feelings of self-love. Use affirmations and visualizations to center you; calm the negative internal voice inside you and embrace the love already existing in your life.
- Use your imagination as a powerful tool for attracting the right partner. What does your ideal relationship look like? Is it comforting, safe, unconditional, humorous and filled with warmth and support?
Follow this link…
Refuse Negative People
- Avoid negative situations in all ways – gossiping co-workers, reality TV shows, and people who are prone to drama.
- Focus on what inspires you in people, such as a sense of humor, intelligence, originality, sense of purpose, focus and kindness.
- Send out your best qualities by connecting with others; show off your sense of humor, passion, compassion, thoughtfulness and artistic abilities by getting involved in order to meet the right person, someone who has something in common with you and loves all of you.
Affirmations for Being with Mr. /Mrs. Right
Find out how to be more self-confident
- Finding the right mate is about letting go of the wrong one. What holds you back from letting negative relationships go, fear of being alone, of being alone forever or not being able to let go of their need for you?
- Free yourself from negative attachments to the wrong mate and open yourself up to the right one.
- Set your intention for kindness, unconditional love and focus on feelings of self-love and respect instead of fear and disrespect.
- Eager to find love-some people are emotionally wounded to the point that they need nurturing and care. We all have a need to be nurtured and cared for but when this need leads you to choose the wrong person for you it becomes an unhealthy desire rather than a healthy need.
There are many reasons you may be attracting the wrong mate, get to know yourself first so you will have an understanding of what you really want and need in a relationship. Wait for Mr. /Ms. Right instead of Mr. /Ms. Right now. You will save yourself a lot of heartache and disappointment in the long run. Use these tips to break free from making the same mistakes in love over and over again, and you’ll have a satisfying, exciting love life for the future.
Here’s your final chance to learn how to be more self-confident